Monday, December 06, 2004

Brrrrrr. It's cold in here

Sometimes I rant about big things. Sometimes it's the small things. This week the over-air-conditioning of Southern California has me steamed.

I didn't get into it in the the column, but I do suspect there might be some correlation between the interior temps creeping up and the fattening of America, as one reader suggests:
On some occasions when I have tried to discuss this problem with other females, I have been looked upon as a hopeless popsicle. Generally the women who put me in that classoutweigh me by half, which leaves me with no recourse. To point out the obvious wouldhurt their feelings, and, in some cases, lose friendship for me.

Another, regular reader and creepy leatter writer, Larry Prentke, writes me a note that has nothing to do with what I wrote and everything to do with how much he hates me. Or the idea of me, since he doesn't know me personally.
(Addressed to his term of endearment for me: Affirmative Action Idiot: You expose your inner self through you're written words. You are an anti American, anti male, angry feminist fool.

Larry, Larry - you hate me so much, why do you keep reading my columns?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home